This is the face of a perturbed Central-Texas-Snow-Day Parent.
We decided to redo the girls room since we were stuck inside from all the nonsnow drifts. The girls had been wanting to go back to bunk beds so we let them! They are loving how much more room they have now! The top bunk is Elle's and we realized yesterday that having the world map near her bed has actually been really good. Not only has it showed her how many places there are in the world to explore, she has also been studying the Bible lands and can pretty much trace the route of Paul's missionary journey! wowzer.
Here's a close up of Elle's little area
And for fun I also took pictures of each of the girls other areas in the room...you can kind of tell current personality based on what you see. Here's Elle's side of the mirrored dresser.
Ava's side (and this is cleaner than usual!)
Elle's arts and crafts corner
Ava's arts and crafts corner
The girls' door
And here they are working away at their class set of Valentine's cards.
I've said it before and I'll continue to say it, life is what you make of it. Attitude is everything! But seriously, no more nonsnow snow days please.











1 comment:
Looking good and I know how much work that requires! Good for Elle and Ava! Love you all! Nana
Post a Comment