I begged Levi not to grow and get older and he refused to listen to me. Last night I tucked a three year old in bed and in spite of all my efforts to keep him a baby, he woke up a four year old today! We have had such a wonderful time together today. He's so very proud to be four.
Our day started with his favorite cereal and birthday breakfast request (truthfully it's ALL of our favorite....I could eat that stuff for all three meals!)
Then we headed out to run errands, which isn't his favorite thing. All he asked was the following: Can I walk on the speed bump at Hobby Lobby? (yep) Can you tell all the adults you see that today is my birthday and I'm four now? (sure can) Can we get bread samples when we go to HEB? (absolutely) Such a simple life.
After running errands, I had a coupon for a local pizza place. We shared a huge slice of pizza.
We also shared a Root Beer which is a big treat. Our bill came out to a whopping $2.15.
After his nap (which he still takes...Hallelujah!) he was all about the presents. What took me over an hour to wrap last night took him about 7 minutes to unwrap. Wow he's fast!
Then we headed to his choice for dinner and THANKGOODNESS he picked Mama Fu's...I am truly so thankful that I didn't have to endure Cici's or McDonalds.
Then it was time for dessert; Cherry Berry, complete with a candle and a song.
It was a wonderful day and he still has a party to go! This Sunday we invited all the kids in his class at church to a birthday party at the local gymnastics place....he is very excited for this!
Four years of one of the best answered prayers ever.











1 comment:
So sweet and thanks for sharing all the posts over the past years! I can feel like I was there over and over! Tell Levi and Elle Happy Birthday again and tell Ava I love her bunches! Hope to see you sooner than later! Love to you, Mom
Post a Comment