Monday, August 25, 2014

School's In, School's In!

Our traditional first-day-of-school pictures:

Ava is in 2nd grade....and that means she's in the last of the "easy" grades....

Elle is in 5th grade....and that means I almost have a MIDDLE SCHOOLER!

All three of my sweeties together.  Levi will go to a 2 day a week Mother's Day Out program that starts next week.

Let's be realistic...this is really what most of the pictures I take of my kids look like.  

Ava's teacher :)

And I'm guessing this is the last time I'll be taking pictures of Elle and her teacher.  I didn't even have to beg her to.  She was perfectly fine doing it.  :)

Being really realistic.

As I write this, the house is 98% silent.  I am letting Levi watch a few cartoons so that is the only noise I hear other than my fingers typing.  It is glorious.  Happy First Day of School to me!

No comments: