Shawn and I had a hard time coming up with birthday gift ideas for Elle. She is still into "kid" things but is starting to like things like clothes and accessories too..but she's pretty picky and hard to nail down on style. So we decided that part of her birthday gifts would be a date night with me to go shopping with some of her birthday money. I have never seen her more excited! We set the date for yesterday and as soon as she came home and saw what I happened to be wearing, she ran upstairs on put on the exact same things so that we could twin on our date. I love that about her. So, we started at Target, which also has a Starbucks inside of it. We shared a Vanilla Bean Cream Frapp and it was the best drink I've ever had from there. I can't wait to get another one!!!!
She really had her eye on a Rubik's Cube so we headed quickly over to the toys and she got a 2x2 one, which she hasn't put down since.
We also hit Kohl's, Old Navy, Claire's and Bath and Body. She found some great summery shirts at Old Navy and a pair of jean shorts. At Bath and Body she wanted a lotion that smelled fresh so she got Sea Island Cotton and now there is a cloud of Sea Island Cotton following her everywhere she goes. We had such a good time together and I think this will become an annual gift. Oh and Ava said she wanted to do the same thing for her birthday. :)




1 comment:
great idea and so glad you were able to have some quality time with her!
Post a Comment