On our way home from our almost daily trip to Walmart (sorry Uncle Chad), we barrelled into the driveway and noticed something weird in the middle of the driveway. It was a turtle! So, to keep from running over it, I drove on the grass, narrowly swerving back onto the pavement just in time to make it into the garage. We all hopped out as fast as we could and scrambeled to see this wild animal. (okay so we're city dwellers) Elle and Ava both were mesmorized by each little movement it made. I ran inside and got the camera and a piece of lettuce (someone has to eat it) and had lots of fun trying to feed it. Before heading inside, I put the little fella in our flowerbed (minus any flowers). After putting Ava down for a nap and then putting up the groceries, Elle and I went back out to look at it again. Notice my new invention for walking in the Greenville black clay without ruining your shoes or carpets! It worked like a charm. 
What an invention!

No comments:
Post a Comment