
One of the 2nd hand dresses she got....SO CUTE!
Can you see the 2 toofers?

She is looking so grown up....so cute.Yes, I know it's been unusually long since I wrote last time. I just haven't had much to say this week and I feel like every day I've been really busy. The only really exciting thing that's happened this week, is that Ava has started eating REALLY good all the sudden. She is eating food like it's going out of style. It is so much fun to feed her because she has such an intensity for what is being shoveled in! She LOVES all the fruits and also carrots and sweet potatoes. We are working on the green beans and peas, but I just don't think it's going to happen. I'm going to try mixing them with some of the sweet stuff and see if that helps. Elle is doing great. Shawn has taught her how to throw a football and she's really not too bad! She has caught it from pretty far away also a few times. She was so proud of herself.
Well, not much else going on. Have a great week.
7 comments:
Thanks for the update. I love the pictures. Elle is really growing up and looking so sweet. I think she could be a model. So thankful that Ava is eating. Talk to you later. love
Elle really does look grown up! She looks like she is on her way to her first day of kindergarten (now don't start crying). Thanks for the pictures.
Do you still have to finger-feed Ava or are spoons OK now?
She's good with spoons now...except on foods that don't taste as sweet...peas and green beans. But she'll eat them a little better from our finger or of course mixed with a fruit.
p.s. as far as elle being a model, if it could pay the bills and someone wants to bring her in, call me!
in that pic with her legs crossed, elle is 3 going on 13...SO grown up looking!!
p.p.s. about the model thing...a woman here in knox had her little girl be in some clothing mag, just modeling the cute little girl clothes and got $1000 dollars!! wowza!
you truly have such beautiful girls. Love and miss you friend!!!
Ang
My, my - we have such pretty granddaughters!!!!!
Post a Comment