Last summer, we had a decision to make.....Georgetown, Texas or Des Moines, Iowa? I was leaning more towards Iowa and Shawn was leaning more towards Georgetown. Thank God I stood back and let Shawn make the decision and didn't argue! I really was okay with either place, but for whatever reason I just guess I liked the adventure that would be Iowa...a whole different world than what I had lived 28 years in. Anyway Shawn picked Georgetown and since the day we moved here, God has shown us over and over and over...and over, just what a great decision it was. I truly go to bed every night saying thank you thank you thank you thank you! One of our elders sent Shawn this article the other day and I just thought how neat and it reminded me yet again, just how blessed we are to be where we're at.
I bet you thought this post was going to be about bodily functions.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The Lord always knows what is best. Glad you went to Georgetown. love you
Post a Comment