Sunday, March 02, 2008

Flying High

Shawn had the honor of going flying yesterday with one of our friends who owns a 2-seater plane. Though I was a little nervous, all went well and they even got to fly over the house. He had a wonderful time! Jeff let him fly the plane alittle also. I have to admit I'm a bit jealous but glad he got to experience it. Here's a few pics from his flight.
Our house is the second from the left with the white object and blue object in the backyard. When we zoomed in big time on the photo, you could see me and the girls out in the yard!

Co-Pilot and Pilot

4 comments:

Emily said...

Fun Times!

Anonymous said...

How awesome. I am glad that you got to do that. love you

Lauren Hope said...

cooool shawn!!
L-O-V-E the ariel pic! sooo neat to see your house from that shot - it was my fave! and i want to see the zoom in of the 3 of the girls...fun!

The Montandon's said...

I'm glad you were able to have that experience. It is fun to hold the steering yoke, even for just a few minutes.