Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Click Chick

It has always been Emma's dream (one of them anyways) to make money doing what see loves (photography, scrapbooking, painting, and things of the like). She has such a great eye and imagination when it comes to the arts. Well, the other day she took some awesome pictures of the red poppy flowers here in Georgetown (They can be seen if you scroll down). They are brilliant pictures and have not been touched up or enhanced in anyway. So to get to the point, she has made and packaged blank note cards with these red poppy pictures on the front and is now selling them in some of the stores downtown on the square, and just in time for the annual "Red Poppy Festival" coming up this weekend. I am so proud of her and I knew she would not brag on herself. Good job sweetheart!

PS. The "Click Chick" is the name of her new business. And I hope it turns into a million dollar business so she can support me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Emma! Maybe one day my dream of owning an interior design business will become a reality and I can support Tim! Congradulations and turning something you love, photography, into something else we all love...money :)
Love ya!

Lesley said...

Good job Emma. You are my role model. Keep us updated on how it goes! And good luck!

Lauren Hope said...

where can i get some of those notecards...seriously. i want to order some.

PROUD OF YOU!!! LOVE YOU

emma said...

thank you shawn and all who have made encouraging comments. If you truly do want to order a set, it's 8 notecards and envelopes with 8 different pics of the poppies and it costs $12.00 plus however much it costs to ship it...not much I'm guessing? Call me if you want to order!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Emma. I knew you could do it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.