I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Poppies
We have a Annual Red Poppy Festival here every year and I was so excited when I found out about it. I love poppies, mainly the red ones. There are quite a few poppies growing around here so I took the girls yesterday and let them run wild while I took about 50 pictures of poppies. I loved how they turned out! Enjoy a small speck of what God can do.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How gorgeous! Maybe some will still be blooming when we come visit? Also, this was supposed to be for the post below, but that pic of Elle spinning around is so sweet, she just looked so happy and innocent!
I'm the mom of two beautiful girls and the sweetest boy. I love anything outdoors, want to tour the Eastern US by RV one day, be in New York City at Christmastime, climb Everst, or at least make it to Katmandu and love to shop, take pics and scrapbook! My husband is a preacher and we love the congregation we work with! We love our life!
2 comments:
How gorgeous! Maybe some will still be blooming when we come visit? Also, this was supposed to be for the post below, but that pic of Elle spinning around is so sweet, she just looked so happy and innocent!
Emma...as I said these are great! Isn't it odd how they look like they are made out of crinkeled paper! God has such an imagination! Love, Mom
Post a Comment