Sorry in advance..these pictures are out of order and I don't have 45 extra minutes to put them in order! It took me an hour just to upload them all! Enjoy!
Suppose to be feeding the ducks...but as you know...
At the park
In her new pink chair and wearing her favorite gift...a ballerina tutu.
The ol' bday spankings...this picture reminds me of one my mom took of my dad spanking!

I think this pretty much captures the essence of Elle.
Ava and Hiney LOVED each other so much!....better not become kissin cousins

Ava wanted to help a lot with opening gifts...how nice.
Blowing out four candles and it took her 3 tries!

So sad....all that hard work and it's all over...but man did it look good!
Spent 2 hours decorating this cake...but I was so proud of it!
Went for a walk Friday nite. Sisters holding hands...so sweet
The cake
Our family :)

I think this pretty much captures the essence of Elle.
Went for a walk Friday nite. Sisters holding hands...so sweet
The cakeHere are some pics from this weekend. We had a great time with my mom and dad, sister, her hubbie and Hiney, and brother and his wife. I think my best memory was playing Phase 10 at 11:30 Friday night. It was hilarious!

2 comments:
wow, that cake is amazing! i need some tips. glad y'all had such a wonderful time for her birthday, she deserves it!
Wow! Looks like you had a great weekend. What fun.
Post a Comment