Monday, June 16, 2008

Chillin

I imagine there will be lots of posts like this one where I show yet another picture of one or both of my kids in the water. They're photogenic...what can I say? Our friend Maci and Michael live in a subdivision that has a private pool for the homeowners and their guests. They told us that any time we wanted to come over would be great...we're taking them up on it. The pool is amazing....it's actually 2 pools and the "kiddie" pool is huge and doesn't get over 18 inches deep. It has a mushroom that has water pouring over it, buckets that pour water out, and a water spout...it's awesome...it's private....and it's free to me! What could be better. Ava says "nothing."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun. Tell Ava to move over Gramme wants to come and float with her. :)

love

Lauren Hope said...

i love this. she looks like shes 25 and relaxin'. too cute.