Tuesday, June 24, 2008

MASH Swim Party


Oh my....I could stare at this belly all day!








A hilarious game we played that I'll have to do at other MASH events.


We had a WONDERFUL time at our MASH event this past weekend. We went to a couple's house that had a swimming pool. It was a non-chlorine pool that had a slight salt water feel to it. The water was so soft and warm and it was just a lot of fun to play in. Both girls LOVED it! Shawn even got Elle to put her whole head under the water....that is a big step for her. I think I was one of the last adults to get out...I could swim all day long. My whole body feels better after I've been in the pool a while. We ate Mexican food and then hung out and played a hilarious game... hula skirt, scuba mask, straw hat, oven mitts, fork, and knife...takes too long to explain but winner takes home $5. Loads of fun! I will have to go visit their pool again soon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys do such fun things.

Lisa said...

Love the pictures and love the belly. There's just something about the belly in a swimsuit that is irresistable!