Sunday, June 29, 2008

Craftilations Chapter 1

This is part 1 of a 3 part series just so you know....been feeling REALLY crafty lately....it's weird how my mind goes through this. I will have months of non inspiration and then WHAM! I can't stop thinking of new things to make/do/create. It's enjoyable but I'm exhausted! Anyway, here's a scrapbook page I finished last night that's been sitting on my craft table for well over a month. I am 8 months behind on the family scrapbook which is a lot for me, but oh well, I'll for sure have something to do if I get bored...if.
I have begun packing for Blue Haven. It's a monstrous pile already and that's just stuff to take for the car ride. I've become more impatient with car rides as I've gotten not younger ;) And the girls + long car rides + nothing to do= bad headaches for me. The second picture is just random but I like to take "artist" shots of still life so there ya go.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We need to find a scrapbook retreat in the middle and get busy! Loving the page!