5 Places I've Lived:
Tyler, TX
Abilene, TX
Jackson, TN
Greenville, TX
Georgetown, TX
5 Bad Habits
Get irritated easy
Talk too loud
Get jealous when I don't get all the attention (I've gotten better with this one)
Wanting to be on the Internet a lot
burping really loud in front of Shawn
5 Years Ago
Gearing up for Blue Haven
Trying to get pregnant with Elle
Had just quit my teaching job
Just finished a week long camp at Camp Texoma (what a blast!)
Had celebrated our 4th year of marriage a month earlier
5 Years from Now
Maybe one more kid???
All my kids in school or close to it
Having some type of job
Close to debt free
Able to really impress people with my drum skills
5 Things for Tomorrow
Get last craft ready for VBS
Go to the grocery store
Clean house for upcoming guests
Work on laundry
Try to get a scrapbook page done...lol
5 Favorite Foods
Cotton Candy
Dove chocolate
Frozen Custard
Fettuccine Alfredo (Olive Garden)
Homemade Flour Tortillas
5 Wishes
Wish I didn't have to worry so much about money
Wish I was 8 pounds lighter
Wish I always had a cute new shirt to wear
Wish I had more energy
Wish the weather was more pleasant(Colorado type weather)
Wish I had naturally olive tan skin (I added that so that's a sixer)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey! Just thought I'd check in and you've updated five times! Awesome. See y'all in a couple weeks. We are so excited about camp!
I like the 5's list! I learn something new about you all the time. That is a good thing! Love you...Mom
ps When can we come see you??
Post a Comment