#1 I love Halloween and begin thinking about it around July.
#2 We are in charge of October's MASH event and we are hosting a Murder Mystery Party.
#3 I'm going to be Rita Hayworth (see pic below)

#4 Inconsequentially, Shawn is going to be Jimi Hendrix....I can't wait to see that.
#5 I never wore makeup in high school and still don't really wear much.
#6 I love playing with makeup...like a 5 year old girl, but I just don't really like the way I look with eye makeup and bright lipstick on.
#7 I love Halloween because it usually gives me an excuse to buy and try new makeup and really wear 100 times more than I usually do.
With all that being said, today I purchased all the makeup I'd need to glam it up. Then I made Shawn takes pics of me because I was so surprised at how much I actually liked it! This is definitely not every day makeup but if I have a prom or the like to go to soon, I'll now go all the way! I don't think I look anything like myself in these pictures but they were too funny not to share. Also, there is a wig involved in the final look but you'll have to wait till the party to see the whole shabang!

p.s. after looking at these pics again, you may not even be able to tell I have much makeup on besides the lipstick, but I promise I had LOTS on.

6 comments:
WHOOOOAAA!!
seriously, you look AMAZING!!! total classic beauty. i am so jealous you can have short hair and look so hot with it!! my face is too round. ugh.
but you look so beautiful. i love your eyes and hair...and the lips too! and i usually don't like red lips, but you are right, it looks so glam. you may think you had on a lot, but it truly didn't look bad b/c it worked well with your skin. other than the lipstick (which was obvious in a good way), everything else was just a highlight to your already beautiful features!
i vote you most beautiful in halloween make-up. :)
can't wait to see the finished product!
p.s. can you tell i liked the pictures?? :)
pps. michael likes them too. he thinks you look naked. wahhahaha.
watch out shawn!!!
I promise I had clothes on....I just pulled them down a wee bit to show my shoulders!
These pics totally make up for the fact that you drive a minivan! You look gorgeous, Shawn is a very lucky man...
And email about the murder mystery, that sounds so awesome, I must have details! Love to you all. Oh, and they're a pain, but try some fake eyelashes - instant old 50's glam!
Yes, I bought some awesome lashes, but I think the package only came with enough glue to stick them on once so that will have to wait till the party.
Ditto lauren...I think you look like a movie star or you could be a model and you are MY daughter! There is some resemblance don't you agree!!! :):) Love, Mom
Post a Comment