Monday, September 01, 2008

Nana and Poppie's Visit

My parents came in this weekend to see the girls and celebrate Ava's upcoming birthday. It's amazing what you can squeeze into 24 hours! Actually is was a nice leisurely time and we didn't feel rushed. It was nice. Ava's first word this morning when she woke up was "Nana?" :( They both LOVE their grandparents SO much!

Elle got a little something too

My mom and dad got the girls hula hoops too...which Shawn and I immediately tried out...I think they're broken.
We headed to Olive Garden for dinner...Ava picked it and told me to tell the grandparents. Now for the reason she behaved so well in the first place....
How old are you about to be Ava?




Can't you just feel your teeth rotting right now?
Thanks so much for the fun time Nana and Poppie!

4 comments:

the campbell family said...

Yay for Nana's and Poppies! I love the picture with yellow frosting all over her face. Now, remind me again - when is her actualy b-day, because I always remember Elle's and always forget Ava's. And it's too bad you're not pregnant, we could be at the same time (hopefully) ;)

Lesley said...

All the pictures from this post and the last one are great. Sorry you haven't been feeling well. And believe me, you won't hear an annoying comment about being pregnant from ME. :) I love the hula hoop pictures. Every hula hoop I try is broken too.

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend. Ava is going to celebrate almost all month. Thanks for the pictures.

Lauren Hope said...

i love the pic of you and each girl (you w/ elle & kissing ava). also love the hoola hoop - classic fun!
love ava's pics too.
okay, so i just love this post.