Monday, October 06, 2008

Marshmallows

It isn't outdoorsy, unless marshmallows, fire and wire hangers are involved. One night we headed out beside our cabin and had a small fire. Though Ava was very scared around the fire, she loosened up some. Elle liked it, but I can say by far, Shawn and I were far more interested in the marshmallow toasting than the girls.

This photo makes me laugh in a sick twisted kind of way...does anyone else see Ava burning up in a fire?






See...I do have the ability to make fun of myself...this picture was too hilarious not to share!
(and Shawn says this is truly the way I look when I'm eating a toasted marshmallow...I'm just trying to spare myself 3rd degree burns from the hanger!)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the pic of the country road and I think that apple pic would make a great card! Good job Emma, Love Mom

Lesley said...

My favorite is the third one, where Shawn looks like he just smelled his own, um, "problem."

emma said...

you're funny lesley