Thursday, March 11, 2010

Billions of Burp Cloths

I've found that I have an obsession with personalized burp cloths. I love the idea of coming up with designs and colors and I guess it just scratches my creative itch. This is a picture of all the materials, ribbon, and threads ready to go. I loved looking at all of it like this before actually taking out the needle and thread.

So below you'll see all the burp cloths finished. I absolutely love love love how they turned out. They are like eye candy to me and will bring alittle color and joy to a not so fun job.






Okay this is just a little something extra. I saw this online at Old Navy a few weeks ago and popped into the store yesterday and they happened to have exactly one 0-3 month left. I love this little outfit and I'm adding it to the list of possibilities for coming home or 1st trip to church.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

OK...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your burp cloths!! Uber cute!!! They make me smile & wish I sewed!:)

the campbell family said...

Love the burp cloths, especially the black(or is it navy?) with white polka dots! And that outfit is my favorite style for baby boys, I've already gotten several for Jack :)