Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ode to Green

I love a holiday that celebrates the color green! In honor of that, here's a glimpse of green from our home.Found this little gem in one of the garage sale boxes from the last garage sale I had. I think I must have bought it at a consignment sale years ago and couldn't stand not having it, but by the last garage sale I guess I thought I wouldn't need it ever. I was so excited when I found it while pricing clothes!



The behavior chart today....both girls stayed on dark green. That's a good thing :)

The girls posing in the shirts that Shawn's cousin brought for them at the baby shower. They LOVE these shirts and were so excited to wear them today.



Green Jello cheesecake that the girls helped me make.


I might have too many choices at this point...I do love green nail polish though. I'm wearing the one on the far right and loving it :)

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Well aren't you festive! I'm loving all these blog posts; I'm afraid that in a few weeks they'll be fewer and farther between. But that's a good thing!