
Friday, May 07, 2010
1st Church
Wednesday night Levi made his debut at church. I almost felt like I was making one too. It had been a month since I was there last. I was a little apprehensive about being there with him just because I know that when he gets hungry, there is no calming him until you just feed him! He was suppose to eat right as church was over, but I was going to try to wait till we got home since it's about a 45 minute process right now (please let it get quicker soon!) Anyway, he did really well. He sleep through all of class and church with a lot of rocking and soothing from me. I was completely exhausted by the time we headed home and he was completely starving. He screamed nonstop without taking one break the whole way home. What a contrast from how he had been during church! Anyway, we finally have that under our belt and now we can begin to get out in public more and start to go back to our "normal" life.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He ALMOST looks like he's smiling in that first one with you. Have you gotten him to crack one yet?
Post a Comment