I saw this cartoon today and it gave me a laugh. I definitely don't agree totally with the cartoon...but I can see it's point! The biggest changes that I've noticed in the past 6 weeks are as follows: 1. The house is messy all.the.time.
2. I can't keep up with the messiness!
3. The laundry needs to take birth control.
4. I am tired from the minute I wake up till the minute I go to bed.
5. I fall asleep very quickly at night now.
6. I pretty much don't care what we eat at any given meal as long as it's easy to make.
There are also some exciting things emerging as we hit the 6 week mark today. Levi is getting in the grove of nursing and napping and night time sleep. He is becoming less fussy. He occasionally smiles a little bit, but his biggest smiles are still in his sleep...he's teasing me. My body is slowing going back to what it was before. I still tire very quickly and deal with a lot of lower back pain and sciatic pain, I'm guessing from having my stomach muscles cut in half! I am getting closer every day to fitting normally in my clothes, but am going to have to step it up soon, if I don't want to wear the same pair of cotton stretch capris at camp every day.
I have one week left till Elle is home for the summer and I am actually very excited about her being here. Not only does she provide entertainment for Ava, but I have lots of stuff planned for both girls. I am going to do some "homeschooling" this summer with both of them to keep them from being bored as well as teach them some things they need to know, both educationally and religiously. Very excited! Okay, enough with the break from cleaning the house....back to work! Game on!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment