Tuesday, February 08, 2011

10 months

Really? Did I just type 10 months? Really? How in the world did we get here this fast? Our baby is just 2 measly months away from celebrating his FIRST birthday! Here's the stats on Levi. He weighs about 16 lbs 8 ounces and is 26.5 inches long. So if you've been counting, he's grown a whopping 1/2 inch in 4 months and gained about 7 ounces this month. So, he's little...and I'm thinking about changing his name to Biggie Smalls instead of Biggie Boy. I'm supplementing him with formula to try to fatten him up a little, but after looking at the girls baby books, I know that my babies are just skinny! Anyway, he is doing wonderfully! He is still army crawling and does something that looks like "the worm" dance move, but still hasn't quite figured out full out crawling. He eats just about anything we do at this point and it's not possible to eat food without him going nuts until you feed him some of what you have. He loves to wave bye bye and has really started babbling loudly lately. He loves to hear himself and so do we. I am down to nursing him twice a day and hope to have him fully weaned by 11 months. Life is wonderful and I am really looking forward to him being able to walk! (yes, I really said that)

2 comments:

Lauren Hope said...

that baby is seriously, seriously precious.

the campbell family said...

Both the girls were skinny minnie's, and they're "normal" sized now (lol). he'll be a real biggie boy one of these days and you'll wish he was still light enough to carry everywhere :)