Saturday, February 05, 2011

Cold and Wet

Levi got to experience another first yesterday. We had snow! This is two years in a row that we've had enough snow to actually get excited about. Last year I was extremely pregnant with him. I was really excited to get to experience snow through his eyes, this time. That is one of the things I absolutely love about babies and children. As adults, something that may have lost some of it's magic is renewed through the eyes of our children. It was absolutely precious to get to watch his expression as he discovered this newest thing. Enjoy the pictures!


What is this on my fingers?

I better get a closer look.

I wonder if it will get on my fingers again.

Better taste it to see if it's edible.

Ummm, fingers starting to get too cold....panicking a little bit....

FREAK OUT!!!! My fingers are freezing off my little tiny body!!!!



A fountain in a neighborhood near our house, taken after the almost frostbite 2011 incident with Levi.

Daddy's face is prickly, but it's all I've got for warmth!


SNOWCONES!!!!!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Cute pictures! And I love how you can see that they put electric blue dye in the water in that fountain.

Jupers said...

And I get to live my childrens life through my precious Grandchildren! Love to you all!

PS Love Elle's scarf!

Nana