Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweeties

My girls wearing new shirts from Nana. (I went and got them the matching leggings and they wore them to church Sunday :)
Who's entertaining who?
My new haircut. It may not look too different from previously, but a lot was cut off. Also I am not flipping the back anymore so it doesn't look quite like the picture but some have asked to see it. I am thinking I am going to grow it out some now. I am just not totally happy with the short cuts I keep getting.

4 comments:

Jupers said...

You look like a model but I love you any which way...the tops are cute on the girls and wish I was there again already..I did not get to love on everybody enough! April cannot get here soon enough..Love, Mom

Faith said...

I think your hair looks cute, but if you're not satisfied with it, maybe you might find a new stylist? I grow mine out a little every so often do try out different hairstyles. The best thing about hair is that no matter what, it always grows back. :-)

the campbell family said...

It's a LOT shorter than it was in December, but still very cute! I like the shorter bangs across your forehead, it's flattering. I know how you feel though, I chopped all mine off, now I'm growing it back out again. I liked it better long :)

Lesley said...

I am ready to see you guys! Can't wait for April!