Tuesday, February 22, 2011

20 Teeth

Ava went to her first dentist appointment this week. I had no idea how she'd do at all. She did marvelously!!! The dr. and dental hygienist both said she did great. When I asked her how many teeth she thought she had, she said 10. Dr said she had 20 and that they all looked great. No cavities which I was surprised and excited about. Brushing teeth has been much harder to keep up with now that we have a baby too. She loved going to the dentist and said it was "fun and interesting." She did not like having to wait in the waiting room, but neither did I! The dr. did notice that her front top two teeth are wiggly and told her not to wiggle them anymore because it was too early for them to come out. I'm hoping they fall out right around Christmas :)


I had to take this picture...this sums up Ava's daily life. Just about every single day, she puts on some article of clothing backwards, without meaning too. It's funny every single time. Today she was walking around in a t-shirt and panties and not only were her panties backwards, but they were inside out too. Some things just aren't worth being concerned about obviously.

No comments: