Monday, May 16, 2011
Minnows
I wouldn't call them fish, but minnow will do. They have successfully gone from being pretty wary of the water, to quite confident. Both of them can swim on top of the water with their face in the water for a short distance, though I'm pretty sure if we got in a real pool, they might not do quite as well. But, it's a start. Hopefully this summer, we'll be able to go swimming very regularly and they will figure out the rest on their own from repeated exposure to the water. I absolutely love swimming so maybe this is the summer that they will grow to love it too! The swim lessons were a wonderful experience and we all loved their swim instructor. He was so so good with how he taught the girls and they adored him. We are all sad that the lessons are over!
Here's a couple of videos of the girls doing their thing! This is a HUGE accomplishment to do in only two weeks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay Elle and Ava!
I'm so proud of them!
Post a Comment