Monday, May 09, 2011

Toddlerhood

I'm not sure when a child goes from being a baby to a toddler. I think it's around the time that events like this one happen.

Uh oh. I've been caught.
Better go charm her with my cuteness and see if she forgets about this little incident.

Okay so to be honest about these pictures, I saw him headed into the bathroom. I knew I had two choices. I could either go get him and close the door, or leave him alone, quietly get my camera, and wait for the inevitable. You can tell which direction I chose. And truth be told, I was really hoping he'd do it. See, I was trying to be thrifty about a month ago and used a coupon for some toilet paper I'd never bought before...turns out it's been the worst month of potty breaks in our lives!!!! This is the very last roll of that kind of toilet paper and I was really hoping he'd unroll the whole thing so I could finally be done with it! LOL!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Love it! And thanks for letting him use up the rest of the TP!