And we now will round things up and tie them in a nice little bow. We've caught you all the way up to yesterday! Well...actually I left out all of last week which was VBS and I was in charge of crafts. I didn't take my camera, but I promise I was there! We also made homemade icecream and I made an orange/vanilla icecream with dark chocolate bits throughout...and it was WONDERFUL! I think I might have a talent here....but make use of it. lol So yesterday, I and 6 friends hosted a baby shower at my house. The theme was pirate and we had a great time working around that theme. Our friend Brigette is due at the end of July and it's a boy! We are excited to add another precious baby to our church family.
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just caught up on your blog...cute cupcakes and party ideas! Loved all the other pics and updates on the G-Kids! G stands for great! Love and all and can't wait to see you soon. Love, Mom
Post a Comment