So in my last post, all of 14 days ago, everything seemed to be "under control." (the older I get the more that term makes me laugh) I knew the upcoming events and what my responsibilities would be for each of those events, but then....well, the mud hit the fan. It feels like I have just come up for air today, 14 days after running that mud race!!! I thought summer was suppose to be calmer and slower, but for whatever reason, I am busier than ever! So, in these next few posts, I am going to give you all the fun details and things that are keeping me so busy I don't care to blog! I guess that's a good thing right? Being so in the moment of summer that blogging is not on the list of things to do. :) I'll start with this random picture I took yesterday.
I unfortunately ran across a Heath bar inspired creamer at my HEB and have begun randomly drinking coffee at all times of the day and night. Yesterday Shawn and I were both drinking coffee out of our favorite mugs and I thought it was pretty telling to see our coffee mugs side by side. They represent our personalities and our marriage so well! Opposites do attract!
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment