I had to take Levi to the swim lessons too and he spent most of his time over by the fence watching ants...I sure do love how easily he entertains himself!
We also went out on the lake a few weeks back for an afternoon of tubing, fishing and watching the sunset. It was a wonderful and relaxing afternoon and Elle was even brave enough to tube! I was really proud of her confidence :)
Levi on the other hand, was not having this at all. He didn't want to tube ONE BIT!
Last week one night, we headed to Salado with the Valdez's to one of our favorite little spots down on the river. The kids all loved being down there. We played until no one complained when it was time to pack up and head home. You know a trip has been a success when everyone's too tired to argue the need to stay!








No comments:
Post a Comment