Sunday, June 24, 2012
Best Buds Sleepover
Ava's best friend is a boy....his name is Joel and I can say pretty confidently that he's the male version of her. There are many things that they do JUST alike! There are even obscure words they mispronounce just alike. He's a little bit younger than her, but they both will enter Kindergarten at the same time this year. His younger brother happens to be Levi's best friend. :) Anyway, Joel and mainly Joel's mama has been kind enough to invite Ava over a few times for a sleepover and so I figured it was my turn to have Joel over. I've never done a boy sleepover before. All I could think of to do for fun was toenails and fixing hair fun ways.....which I knew wasn't going to fly. So I bought candy. And glow sticks. And made Shawn take them for a night walk at 10:30 pm. And let them watch movies while eating popcorn until really late. Truthfully it was a really easy sleepover. Both girls were super excited that he was spending the night. I must do this more often this summer! Here's a picture of Joel and Uriah with my kiddos at the pool one day. Uriah and Levi are only about 2 weeks apart in age and really love being with each other. Joel is only about 8 months younger than Ava.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment