Monday, we managed to carve our pumpkin, without anyone losing a single bit of their finger in the process....and let me tell you, there were a few times I was unsure if we'd make that goal. Knives of all sorts laying around while three children scurry back and forth is just asking for a trip to the hospital. But, I guess this wasn't our year for that. I think this year's pumpkin turned out great!
I don't think he ever really took a bite of this, but he kept chomping on it. ???
The girls chose to do "food prep" with the carved out pieces of pumpink. They will be great helpers in the kitchen as they get older!
TA-DA!
As soon as I lit it, Levi walked right over to it and tried over and over to blow out the candle that was inside :)
No comments:
Post a Comment