Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trick or Treating; Take One (and two!)

Yesterday we headed out for some Trunk r Treating with the kids. One of the churches of Christ in the area was doing one and since Halloween is on a Wednesday night this year, that throws a bit of a kink in the normal trick or treating schedule.  So away we headed to get mommy some candy!
 
 We met up with quite a few families from our congregation.  I LOVED these costumes!!!  How cute can you get?

And here's Levi showing his first candy for the night.  He was so so so cute when he'd walk up to each person and said Trick or Treat?  He was going up to every adult he saw asking that.  I've trained him well already.


Can you tell that Natalie, Little Red Riding Hood, adores Elle.  :)  I think this made Elle feel special and Natalie wanted to hold her hand the whole time.  It's these times when I get a glimpse of the caring sweet side of Elle and I LOVE IT!

Another family from our church...ummm...this is the cutest thing ever.  A BABY MARSHMALLOW!!!!!

Buddies :)

The Three Amigos...or a Wolf, Pooter Man, and a Cowboy

The girls riding the "train."  Levi rode it too and that was his favorite thing by far :)
After leaving this one, we headed to another one that was serving corndogs and snacks so we could get a free dinner.....and more candy...for the kids of course. 

No comments: