Thursday, October 25, 2012

Random Cuteness

 Here's Ava with her first official school project.  She was asked to use the pumpkin and create a project of her favorite story character.  She chose Rapunzel.  I was excited because I knew it wouldn't be hard to do.  I was very proud of myself that I stayed ALMOST COMPLETELY out of the whole project.  The ONLY things I did was pencil draw the tower, help cut yarn, and braid the hair.  She did everything!  And she did a great job!  What's funny is that after she turned it in, I asked what others had brought and she replied "About a million Rapunzel's."  I then asked if her teacher had given Rapunzel as an idea....can you guess the answer to that.  Oh well!  Guess the next skill we'll work on is thinking outside the box.

It's amazing how long a child can be entertained by a captive bug.  On this day, Levi and I caught a cricket and Levi watched that thing forever!  Props to Gramme who bought this bug catcher for Elle when she was little!!! We are STILL using it!  :)

And here's Levi wearing Daddy's compression sleeves.

And last night before church, I thought he just looked so stinkin cute that I had to take a picture. 

No comments: