Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

 Ahhh, another Easter, another 27.8 pounds of candy.  At least we all looked super cute!  It's true, I love Easter because I love a new outfit for everyone.  This year was no exception.  My kiddos looked as cute as can be and everyone felt so pretty on this cloudy Easter Sunday. 

  Almost 9 years old and beginning to look so mature already.

6 1/2 years old, missing lots of teeth, super cutey patooty.
 
My little almost 3 year old stinker who melts my heart.

How are these mine?  How did they get so beautiful?  How did I get them all smiling in only 2 shots?

Our family; my joy.
 
After church when just about everyone had left, I remembered I had my little camera in my purse and some of our friends were still here, so I snapped a few great pictures.  This picture truly captures personalities and friendships.  I love it!

Yeah for new dresses!!!
 
Best Buds
 
They both wore orange today :)
 
Then it was time to head home and see if the Easter Bunny left anything.  Judging by the looks on their faces, I'm thinking he did.

I think Levi could sit IN his basket. lol

After lunch, it was time for an indoor egg hunt due to rain.

 The kids had a great time hunting for eggs.  It's been 3 hours since the hunt and Ava just found another one...wonder how long we'll be finding hidden eggs around here.....
 
 
Today was a wonderful day full of cute looking people and lots of candy.  Happy Easter everyone.

1 comment:

Bren and Jim said...

Emma, I just love reading your blog! You are so creative and always have such a good attitude. What a beautiful family!
Love you all, Aunt Brenda