It's time to say goodbye to Christmas....I'm 2% sad and 98% excited to have peace on Earth again. But before I say my final goodbye to this wonderful holiday, I bought one last tiny thing today (after I'd already put up ALL the Christmas decorations.)
Yes, you are seeing this right. I bought tree #8 today. WAIT.... before you get all eye-rolls-sighing because you now officially believe I'm crazy, hear me out! I saw this tree last week at Hobby Lobby the day after Christmas, in Tyler. I'm pretty sure it was something like $150 and 50% off. Shawn was with me and I debated back and forth, not wanting to spend that much, but feeling like it was the right tree for what I had planned. We decided not to buy and to hold off till next year when they put them back out. Well then I remembered that usually the week after Christmas, Hob Lob goes from 50 to 80% off on Christmas...so I decided to be there when they opened today, on the off chance that the they had the tree at our Hob Lob. There were TWO of them still there, but one had only half the lights working. I looked at the other one and the price tag said $116...and 80% off making it $24!!! I called Shawn right away and he gave me the big time green light! I snatched that thing up so fast, I'm sure I was a sight to see...three kids, and me with "wild eyes" carrying this 6 ft Christmas tree. LOL Either way, I have amazing plans for this tree and it's going to be so so so cute when it's done. You'll see it next November on here! And as for the small one I got for free a few weeks back, I already have plans for it too and can't wait to show you when it's that time of year again! I truly think I'm done at 8 trees....no really, I think 8 is great. Unless I think of some other theme I can't live without....then 9 would be divine.



1 comment:
My Christmas crazy sweet daughter! I know your secret plan!
Post a Comment