I'm part of a fun review group called Smiley 360 and I get free stuff to try all the time. This month I've gotten 2 full bottles of children's medicine, a tube of chapstick and 2 five hour energy's to try. It really is an easy fun thing to be a part of. Anyway, today I tried the Pink Lemonade 5 Hour Energy. The taste wasn't too bad...not my favorite but there are only 4 tablespoons in a bottle and it recommends that you only take half the bottle at a time, so it was a quick swig. Anyway I took half the bottle and within about 30 minutes felt very alert. I would say it bordered on jittery and if it had been a super active in the afternoon, I probably wouldn't have felt it as much, but I was doing more sitting type activities. It's been about 5 hours since I tried it and I still am not feeling a slump and don't feel jittery either. Anyway, that's just my two cents about a product I got to try for free! I think it would be good for me to keep a few bottles around for days that I know are going to require more from me. Definitely not an every day thing, but nice when I know that I'm going to burn off all my fuel too early.
Here's a link to Smiley 360 if you're curious. http://h5.sml360.com/-/bqb1
Thursday, October 09, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment