My April Fools abilities are alive and well. We weren't all together this weekend for April 1st so the kids thought they would not be fooled this year. They were wrong. I set this year's trick up by telling them we were having Little Caesar's pizza for dinner tonight! They were excited! I got a box from Little Caesars and made a cake that looked like a pizza topped with pepperoni (fruit roll ups) and beef (nestle little crunchies..it's a thing and it looks JUST like pizza meat!)
I had Shawn go pick up the real pizza and I put the fake one in the laundry room. When he was almost home I called the kids upstairs to look at pictures while he switched out the pizzas.
They all came down and I opened the box and immediately they could tell something was off but couldn't figure out what. I had them going with acting weird and grossed out by the pepperonis and the way the cheese looked. It took them a few minutes to start to realize something was off.
Levi cried part way because he didn't like how the pizza looked and part way because he wanted a cheese-only pizza. I'm still calling it a win because one kid cried.
It's no fun to trick, unless tears flow. Happy April 1st + 3 days!
Here's the fake pizza
Looks of concern...
....and disappointment/disgust.
TRICKED YA!!! APRIL FOOLS!!!
Gotcha....AGAIN!!!
Dessert pizza is yummy!








2 comments:
You're cute! I love how you allowed them to let their guards down.
Love it...love it...love it! You are able to fool everyone!!! Even me! Love the pics...they have the same look on their face every year! Love and kisses!
Post a Comment