My baby, the one I just had, just turned 7. It's a little traumatic for me, but he refuses to stay 3 so I am being forced to go with it and even celebrate it. As if!
He started off Saturday morning at Mt. Playmore without me. I was at a Ladies Retreat. I now know that he is a child that is not okay with me missing any part of his birthday celebrations....making mental notes....
After Mt. Playmore, I met him and the rest of the family at Chuy's for a celebration lunch. He ate as fast as he could because he knew what waited for him when he got home!
After tearing open all these gifts in about 5 minutes flat, we had some Thin Mint Cupcakes, per his request!
Later in the day, he was traumatized by his lizard friend in the picture. He has been catching lizards forever, but on this day, the lizard bit him hard enough to cause him to bleed. I think this is the day he officially became afraid to pick up a lizard. :(
Later that evening, while out celebrating Elle's birthday, Levi got to facetime his cousin Lucy, who also has a birthday on the same day and they sang Happy Birthday to each other at the same time. :)
He had a wonderful day and now my baby's age doesn't even sound a little bit young. At least he still loves wearing footie PJ's...which he got for his birthday.









1 comment:
Great times for a great kid! Cannot believe he is 7 but he will be your baby forever! I know because you kids are still my babies!
Post a Comment