Wednesday, September 27, 2006

2 week check-up

Ava went for her 2 week checkup today. She now weighs 8 lb. 7 oz. and is 21 1/2 inches long. Doctor said everything looked good but that he wished she weighed a little more. I'm not worried since I'm feeding her a cazillion times a day and she has loads of wet and poopy diapers. Still, he is having her come back in next wednesday for one more weigh in to make sure she's gaining well. We are all still doing good here. I am still running on fumes but hopefully in the next few weeks everything will settle a little more and I'll be able to get some more rest. Right now I don't think I could get enough sleep to make up for what I've lost! Anyway, Shawn has Elle right now for the rest of the night so I'm alone with Ava. We are just chillin. We are just 2 1/2 weeks away from my brother's wedding that Elle is a flower girl in. Then 2 weekends later, she is a flower girl in another wedding...should be interesting to see what she does when she realizes that she is suspose to walk down the aisle. I've warned both brides!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture. It makes me think of the picture or Elle and Riley laying side by side at about the same age. Glad all is going well and Elle is being such a big girl. I love her resting in the wagon. love

Lesley said...

You will have to tell us all about Elle's stint as a flower girl. I have some funny scenes playing in my head.