Friday, September 22, 2006

Wild Times on Canton Street

It's not that Ava is camera shy...she was really hungry.
Nana is pooped out and so is Ava.

Can you say T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

Gramme, Grandma, Aunt Emily, and Cousins Riley and Josey came for a visit today. It was a lot of fun watching Elle play with Riley and Josey. Josey has grown up SO much since I saw her last. Josey definately didn't like her momma holding Ava but that's okay. It was a fun visit and we are all pooped out. As I write this, everyone in my house is napping....so what am I doing on the computer???

2 comments:

Emily said...

TROUBLE, but very FUN! Thanks for letting us drop in and play for a while. We always love seeing you guys and letting the girls play.

Anonymous said...

Just wait until Josey and Ava are big enough to enter into the activities. Talk about trouble but sweet.