Saturday, September 30, 2006
I can't think of a clever title
Today, we lost one child's belly button and watched another go for a swim in the toliet. Can you guess who's who? Well if you're just plain dumb I'll tell you...Ava lost the last bit of her cord today so now she's a real baby! And earlier tonite, I was putting Ava down when Elle started freaking out. I run in the bathroom and she's got her head and feet poking out the top of the toliet. She's bent in half and freaking out because she has fallen in the toliet while attempting to go potty. She was not very happy at all and it was so sad to see because she looked so bewildered. Later when she needed to go to the bathroom again she said "Mommy, I only want the little potty" meaning put the potty seat on instead of her just sitting on the big seat. I wonder why? Right now I'm going on hour number 3 of listening to Ava scream her head off. I don't know if it was something I ate or what but every time we have tried to put her down to sleep she has thrown an all out fit...on par with Elle....looks like we may be in for a very long night. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope and pray that your night is better than you anticipated. Poor Elle how scary. :)
I think you should say Ava got her belly button! Her picture is so cute. Can I come down the 7th? Mom
Riley and Elle can swap stories. Riley has fallen in as well, but not to the extent that it sounds like Elle did. I hope that Ava is okay.
Post a Comment