Monday, September 11, 2006

There's nothing to read...

Lesley asked for one more post before Ava arrives and here it is. Before I tell this funny story I will let you all know that sometime by mid-afternoon on Wednesday there will be a post of Ava and her numbers (weight and height). There will be no personal e-mails with pictures attached, sorry Chad I know I said I would do that. Now here's the story. The other day, Saturday I believe, we recieved a financial magazine in the mail, you know, one of those that has nothing but words, pie graphs, and financial jargon in it. Well Elle picked it up and said, "Mommy read it to me." To which Emma replied, "There's nothing to read, it's just a bunch of words!" In her defense, I'm sure the comment was made from a two year olds point of view. Please keep us in your prayers, as all of you are in ours.
Shawn

3 comments:

Emily said...

I am sure that Emma meant that there was nothing worth reading.

Lesley said...

That's what happens I guess when you spend all your time with a 2 1/2 year old. We won't mention that Emma used to be an English teacher. Sorry...I guess I just mentioned it.

Lesley said...

By the way Shawn, I am glad you figured out how to post on the blog. It's so much easier than having to email a bunch of people when Ava comes. I guess you and Chad aren't as technologically challenged as you think you are.