Sunday, September 17, 2006

Some pictures of our family

The four of us

The girls


3 days old

5 comments:

Lesley said...

I think she does resemble Elle, from the few pictures I have seen. I'm glad y'all are home and doing well.

The Montandon's said...

Glad you're back home as a family. Give Elle and Ava a kiss from us.

Emily said...

You look good for just having had major surgery. You have a good looking family. I hope that things continue to go well and that Ava will be an easy baby. I can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Emma and Shawn!!! You look beautiful as a family of 4! Emily's right Emma - you look awesome for just having surgery and a baby. You've always had that beautiful face...And now your girls do too. :) Hope all continues to go well and you get some sleep in the next few days. I'm thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. Love you.