Two funny stories from today:
1. Earlier Elle was playing alone in her room and all the sudden I heard her saying really loud and in a mean tone "You be quiet right now!" "I'm trying to put the baby to sleep!" I peaked in and yep, she had a mommy doll and it was yelling that as she tried to rock the baby in it's crib....surely she hasn't ever heard that before.
2. She is suspose to be 1 hour and 15 minutes into a nap right now, but she has decided she doesn't need that rest. She is still in her room in her bed, but when I went to her door to listen to what she was singing, I could tell she was jumping on her bed while singing "Jingle Bells" at the top of her lungs. I think the girl is ready for Christmas.
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment