Monday, October 23, 2006
I figured it out!
With the help of my smart sister-in-law I have finally posted a video. Now, there is no sound and it only will record about 15 seconds worth of video, but it's better than nothing. This is all done with my little digital camera! I love technology...at least for the next few minutes! Enjoy the snippet of Ava doing what she does best. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love it Emma, we need to post more videos. By the way, who is the smart sister-in-law.
Shawn
I am glad it worked. GOOD JOB! Maybe if you get a new camera you will have sound and longer video, but until then we love it.
That would be Emily.
I have 3 smart sister in laws, but as lesley said, the one I was referring to this time was...Emily.
I love the video. Aren't we so proud of all our chidren? I love you all and love reading your comments to each other.
love the video!! :) too cute. feel like i'm right there w/ you in the great state of texas...
Post a Comment