Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Thank God I'm Free at Last!
As some of you know, Elle would never take a bottle at all when she was a baby. That means that the longest I was away from her for the first year was about 5 hours and that was towards the end. So, I really wanted Ava to take one but it's not really something you can make a baby do. They either will or they won't. I tried giving Ava a bottle today and she drank all 4 ounces of milk!!! I was so so so excited! This means freedom occasionally for me. I can leave for more than 1 1/2 hours at a time now!! Plus, if I am really really tired, then Shawn could every once in a while feed her in the middle of the night...but we hope to have that feeding gone in a few months. We have another wedding coming up that Elle is in and this is going to help tremendously. Now I won't have to nurse her while the wedding is going on. I can just bring a bottle!!!! YIPPIE SKIPPY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so excited for you. Riley and Josey would never take a bottle. So, you now have to give Ava one everyonce in a while so she will continue to take one.
Good job Ava. Mom can have some freedom and help when she needs it. Gramme
Post a Comment