Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Little Ava at 5 weeks

The centerfold pose

This is the sprinkler (it's a dance move and I am not sure if that's the name)


She was just about to sign "I love you." That or "hang loose!"

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Those comments are hilarious. I knew exactly what you were talking about when you said the sprinkler.

emma said...

I was having a witty moment...plus ava just really hammed it up for the camera so I didn't have to be too much of a comedian...she did all the work for me.

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures. I love her hair, it makes me think of Shawn at that age. It would never lay down. Good sugar on those checks.

Emily said...

Your kids just love to pose for the camera. I also knew just what you were talking about. Emma, you have witty moments all of the time. I love reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the hair! The cheeks!
The sprinkler! Yes, that is a wonderfully forgotten dance move from the 80's that we should all learn!
Can't wait to see you all again at the rehersal dinner. This working thru lunch things BITES!