Friday, October 27, 2006

Misunderstood

This morning Elle woke up with pretty much no voice. When she coughed it sounded pretty bad. She seemed to feel pretty good, just didn't sound too good. I could tell she had junk in the back of her throat so I told her that when she coughed if something came up in her mouth to not swallow it but go spit it in the trashcan. (Are you grossed out yet? Welcome to a mother's world) So a few minutes later she came up to me and said "I need to cough in the trash can." I wasn't sure if she meant she had some phlym in her mouth or what so I said okay and she headed over to the trash can and coughed into it..literally. Later she was playing and this time didn't say anything to me. She just headed to the trash can and put her face right at the opening and coughed. I guess she figures that we want to throw her cough away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emma, you make me laugh. Maybe Elle is trying to throw her cough away. I hope she gets to feeling better. I know this weather has stirred up the allergies. love